Since Februray 7th, 1991, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Most Holy Mary, Saint Joseph , the Holy Ghost, the Angels and Saints, have been appearing daily in Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil, at 6:30PM (Brasília time). She introduces Herself as Queen and Messenger of Peace and makes one last call to conversion, through a Young man: Marcos Tadeu, who in the beginning of the Apparitions was only 13 years old. They are the most intense Apparitions in the history of our country, and Most Holy Mary says that they are the last Apparitions for Humanity. The Mother of God asked that would be done every day, at 8 PM, the Holy Hour of Peace, so that families convert themselves and the world has Peace. She promised Her protection to the families who do it every day. Our Lady says that the Apparitions of Jacareí and of Medjugorje (ex-Yugoslavia) are the continuation and the CONCLUSION of Fatima.

Friday, December 23, 2011

MESSAGES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST




November  07th, 2009 - MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

"-Dear children! ... Today, when complete more one month of Our Appearances here, My SACRED HEART bless and says you:  LOVE-ME!  THE LOVE wants to be loved by you ... THE LOVE, in other words, Me, wants to be loved by all of you, with all the strength of your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
Without love you can not please me ...
Without love you can not know Me ...
Without love you can not serve Me ...
Without love you can not know my Face ...
Without love you can not worship Me, or glorify Me ...
Without love you can not save yourself ...
Without love you can not choose Me ...
Without love you can not find The true Peace ..
The true meaning of human life is the love, and love Me.  The soul that truly loves Me has true peace and true happiness. It hates the evil and the sin which is contrary to my will. And because Loves Me, embraces the Virtue, the Good, the sacrifice, even suffering if it were necessary to please Me, glorify Me and content Me ... The soul which meets the love and have the love, has everything ...  I bless everyone on this time, abundantly ... "


March 29th, 2006 Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ

“Joseph is My living Mercy to this earth's sinners. Whose one which looks to Saint Joseph with love, will be saved. The Heart of Joseph is the Heaven's gate, and whom enter by it will reach Me. I do not embodied myself, only to redeem the world of the sin, but for to be the Son of Joseph, My Beloved Servant. He possessed so manny virtues, and on a so eminent degree, that greatly attracted Me to Him, and I become His Son.  (Jesus beautifully smiled, when He said it) Oh! How I'm pleased into give everything to souls through Joseph, My Dear Father. My Eternal Father is well pleased that the souls receive everything from My Hands by Joseph, united with My Mother. Marcos, big is the Love that My Father Joseph has for you, of which, I asked you to get everything from Him, if it is of My Will. Whatever you ask Him to destroy, He will destroy, whatever you ask Him to Bless, He will, therefore My angel,goes to Him at every instant for to ask Him His protection and His support. In Joseph are all my Mercy's treasuries, by Joseph, My Sacred Heart will finally reign on earth.”
(The Lord had a Majestic Countenance that day, getting even to smile when He said those wonders of Saint Joseph. Jesus was dressed of white.)