Since Februray 7th, 1991, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Most Holy Mary, Saint Joseph , the Holy Ghost, the Angels and Saints, have been appearing daily in Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil, at 6:30PM (Brasília time). She introduces Herself as Queen and Messenger of Peace and makes one last call to conversion, through a Young man: Marcos Tadeu, who in the beginning of the Apparitions was only 13 years old. They are the most intense Apparitions in the history of our country, and Most Holy Mary says that they are the last Apparitions for Humanity. The Mother of God asked that would be done every day, at 8 PM, the Holy Hour of Peace, so that families convert themselves and the world has Peace. She promised Her protection to the families who do it every day. Our Lady says that the Apparitions of Jacareí and of Medjugorje (ex-Yugoslavia) are the continuation and the CONCLUSION of Fatima.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Messages of Our Lady

November 28th, 2008 Message of Our Lady

“My Loved  children, I am the Mother of the Second Advent! Live with Me this time of preparation to the Glorious Return of Jesus, living in the prayer... in the penance... in the holiness so when the Lord came back , He could find Love on Earth! I am with you and I come here to educate you on holiness... Therefore, it is necessary that your hearts follow Me without hesitate or looking back. So Now My dear children, do the renounce which so may times I asked you. So your hearts free of  the weight from your attachs, of unnecessary preocupations and illusions from this world you can finally heighten to the more sublime and high.So that you will try the treasures of God’s Grace. I want each one of you holy! It is my plane which God traced for you! On Sants which I want to produce here, I will give to the world the great prove of the veracity of my  appearences!  So, pray, contemplate, do the goodness, fight against your defects and look for to attain the perfection and the perfect imitation of my Imaculate Heart.
I bless each one of you with love....”

 August 2nd,1998  Message of Our Lady

“I have come here not just to speak, but I have come here to educate, to form…, to make grow up who are Mine in holiness…  If I had come here just for transmitting Messages, I had made one, two or ten Appearances in the first year, and I had come back again to the Heaven… But, if I remain so many years here, My children, it is because I want to lead you in the way of the holiness…  Haven’t you understood it yet? Take place in your hearts and in your minds that I came here to become you holy! This is the reason for which I am “arrested” in you during all these years…”
August 12th, 2007 Message of Our Lady

“-Dear children, My Immaculate Heart blesses you again and it repeats My song of Love...
Pray! … Pray! … Pray! … Renounce! … Renounce! …   Renounce to everything that arrests and get your hearts far away from GOD Our Lord and far from My Love… Be holy! Walk in the grace! Walk in the holiness! Walk in the love! In the goodness! In the virtue!  In the pureness! Walk in the obedience to the God’s will!
In the obedience to My Messages! So then The Most Holy Trinity reflects himself in you as in  a limpid mirror… As well as the sunbeam reflects itself very brilliant in the mirror… and it reflects  Itself in the objects, you should be like this …  Be mirrors too pure and very clear where GOD projects his light, so that it is reflected in everything around you… 
So that all darkness, all shade of badly and sin, will be wasted… and then the good, the light of the God’s Love will triumph in this world! 
Continue to pray all the prayers that I gave to you here, and to dry My Tears with them!
Through these prayers I will form great saints of the final times! …  Through these prayers, I will feed My children, as the pigeon makes with its little pigeon…  I will give them the food which comes from Heaven…  I will feed them with “honey’s fruits” and them with the force of this food they will grow,  They will become strong and unflinching in its faith and its fidelity to the GOD, to My Heart! … Through the Holy Rosary I will save the world. It is because of these meditated Rosaries that My son Marcos makes and he gives for you,  that the world still survives!  Or else a great chastisement had already given end to the human race throughout these years… 
Pray them! Divulge them! Spread them for the whole world, so that all will regret, all will convert and all will return themselves to the Lord as soon as possible! … I am the Mother of the Pretty Love; the Pretty Love is My Son JESUS in person! …  I want that the Pretty Love comes to live and to inhabit in you!  If you will be docile to Me, if you make exactly what I command, My Son and I will come to you! …  The Pretty Love and his Mother will inhabit and live in you…  We are going to join with you and then we will be only one in the Love… 
Then all of you will be very pretty toward GOD,  because the Pretty Love and the Mother of Pretty Love will live in you, We will reign in  you and then the Eternal FATHER is going to be satisfied to see finally his pleasure fulfilled in you, or either; which the Pretty Love and the Mother of the Pretty Love reign without rival or  competitor in you and then The Father will be satisfied and He will be glad for his plan has had good success… Obey what I command you My children and you will be happy!  Who goes by Me, will never sin! Who leaves to lead and to guide by Me, love the  Eternal Life and It’ll come certainly! … Who does not love Me, who annoys Me, who does not want Me, loves the  eternal death and it certainly will reap them…
Therefore children… come for Me! … Come With me! … Come in Me for the road of the holiness  to the meeting with Lord, who’ll return you soon…  With the Love, for the Love and in the Love… To all I give My Peace, My Blessing… Peace you Marcos My dear angel… The Peace! …”

July 21th, 2007 Message of Our Lady

“Dear children , great is the God's love that choses you and for great things this love choses you. Don't be negligent! Don't be cowardly, my children! Combat the good combat of daily conversion with courage and determination. Don't be satisfied just in pray: You have to be holy!!! You have to make grow on you all of the virtues if you want to enter in the kingdom of the Heaven.  Combat the good combat, fighting against your defects, fighting against your lacks... Seeking be better... Trying to win your rotten nature... Trying to bend your free will to God's will, so that in you become true and happen Almighty's will."